Monday, July 28, 2008

**Family Weekend**






Everyone knows I love to be with family,it's very important to me too. So this passed weekend the Kimball Clan came down from Utah to house hunt, which means they will be living here soon!!! Everyone can't wait.

We had alot of fun. The kids played in the pool the hole weekend,the kids even pushed Nick in with all his clothes on and I was the one who got mad, Nick said, Brooke it's okay.So I got over it.
We went to dinner at this place called the Backwoods and believe me it was in the backwoods. Ryan and Jake cooked one night for us and it was great. I took alot of pictures and no one else did they all said leave it to Brooke by the end of the weekend no one want to take anymore but they had to anyway! So all you Condleys and Higginsons be prepare to have you picture taking alot!!! :)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

sooo cute brooke!! and your dress is adorable. i am just jealous you look so sexy! love ya,
kristy