Saturday, November 29, 2008

Nashville and Time out for Women




i GOT to meet HillaryWeeks she is amazing. If you dont know her she is like a celebrity of the chunch.





John Rich we got to see him sing he sing Save a horse and ride a Cowboy. Glenda had a great joke with thaT!!!





















Two weeks ago me, my mom, my nina, and two aunts whenon a girls weekend. We had tickets for the time out for women which is a amazing place to go. It was so uplifting. We had good laughs and a few crys but it was wonderful. I am so thank i had the chance to go and spend time with each of them. Shopping at the outlets were fun too!!!

1 comment:

The Higginson's said...

How fun! I am glad that you got to get away with your mom family. I love the pictures with you guys and Santa, and your Halloween pictures. I am sad that we have to miss this season with you guys. I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving, and enjoy shopping this season. Love you guys