Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update!! It's been a while

So I have not been blogging like I should. I am back now for a update on whats been going on in the Condley World. We just got back from Utah a couple of weeks ago. We went to visit Nicks family. It was really great to see them and we had so much fun. We also went down to St. George for Travis and Howies marthon. They did Great!!! Since we were so close to Las Vegas Nick, me , and Nicks dad Mike drove over to Vegas which was so much fun, there is so much to see and do. So I was glad we got to go, THANKS MIKE!!! Preston and I also got to see The Kimballs too!! We are ready for yall to move here anytime now!! But all together we had alot of fun and we sure LOVE AND MISS you all very much. AliviA, Preston said "I LUV YOU!!" When we got back home we thought we were getting back to reality when my cousin Roxanne called and said, "you want to go to Mamaws House for the weekend", she lives in Flordia. Well Nick was going to be gone with my dad hunting for the weekend so I was like why not!! So off to Flordia we went. It was really warm so we went to the beach and found out the water had gotten a little cold since the last time, we still had fun in the sand thats for sure. After the weekend was over we came home and it was finally ready to really get back to reality. So Nick is back at work he works so hard for us and I am so proud of him and love him so much and the person he has become. Preston is growing so fast and I love all the new things he does everyday. I am truely so grateful to have and wonderful husband and my Prince Preston in my Life!! Mine and Nicks Family "OUR FAMILY" I am so blessed to have each of you apart of my life. We love you all.


I will post all my pictures very so!!! PROMISE

No comments: