Monday, August 18, 2008

Family Night to Stone Mountain

For family night we went to Stone Mountain. It was so much fun for all of us. I had not been in like four years, Nick and Preston had never been. So I was excited to go. We took a dinner and took blankets, chairs and got ready for the Lasershow. It's really neat Preston thought it was so cool. He had a little well big glow in the dark toy thing and he almost took some people out with it, so we had to hold on to it by the end of the night.

Nick really enjoy it too so I was happy. We can't wait to go ago. So come on down here Condleys and you to Higginsons so we can all go together!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Preston loved the Skateboard he would not get off of it..
Photobucket
Photobucket
The ended my camera didn't work that good..

6 comments:

The Higginson's said...

I am glad you guys had a great time. It looks really fun. I can't wait to see you guys this next month!!!!! Preston has gotten so tall and grown up. I can't believe it.

The Higginson's said...

Oh, I have to tell you the sweetest thing. Alivia had Travis's cell phone and opened it up. There was a picture of Preston on the screen and Alivia started screaming. I asked her who it was and she said Preston!!! Then she took the phone and looked at Preston and said, "I love you Preston!" and then gave him a big kiss. It was so cute! Oh and thanks for Alivia's birthday present. It is darling!!

will, jess, gabbie, kensie, cambrie... said...

oh my goodness! brooke, how are you? i just found your page on kristi's blog. what in the world have you been up to? your little boy is so cute! looks like you are doing good. tell your mom hi for me and tell her that she needs to do the blog thing.

Travis and Onna said...

Hey! Were doing good. How are you guys? Glad to hear from you guys. Its been a while since we've seen you! Wow Preston has gotten so big! Hes cute! Well hope to hear from you soon.
~Travis and Onna~

Russell said...

How fun. We miss Georgia! Preston is so cute. I can't believe how big he is. It seems like just yesterday when you came in to RPM with him to that pot luck lunch in the cutest little baseball outfit... I think he was only like 6 weeks old or something. Time flies!

Kristy said...

Carson misses Preston too. He loves looking at these pictures of you guys. Hey, when are you coming to SLC? We love you guys!!