Thursday, August 14, 2008

Last Month of Summer...

We have been having alot of fun this summer. We have been to the beach a few times and hopefully going one more time very soon. When we are not at the beach we hang out at the pool, go to Stone Mountain, Zoo just anything we can it's been alot of fun in the sun. Preston has got really good at swimming with his arm floats he just jumps in and swims its so amazing how he pretty much did it on his on with alittle help from Nick and I. It's just another sign he is getting bigger:(. I know some days I just want him to stay this little forever and be his best friend. I am so lucky to have Nick and Preston. I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me mommy, I am so grateful everyday for them both.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Preston and his one of many faces!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Preston saw an airplane so he's looking up to see it. He thinks they are so cool. I tell him everyday we are getting on one so soon to go see grandma and grandpa Condley and then he just jumps as high as he can...

Photobucket

No comments: