Thursday, August 14, 2008

Long Trip Ahead***

Okay my mamaw and papaw where here not to long ago, and my papaw the last time he came had left his hot rod well hot rod from back in the day not now I would not say it is but to him he thinks the world of it so we well leave that at that. Anyways, the car was up close to Helen which is about two hours from where we live. Papaw had to go get the car, so me, Preston, my mama, Maggie, Mamaw and Papaw all went on a little road trip. Half way there I was ready to be there I was done and plus I was in the middle and it wasn't fun at all. Once we got there we got out to take a breathre.

There is a Cabagge Patch Hosptial up where we were so we want to take Maggie to see the baby be born, It was really neat. They have the doctor and nurse you hear the heart beat and everything. It was like a real baby being born. Well almost but not that close lol!! It was still pretty cool Preston didn't really care he is all boy for sure.

After, we went to lunch and headed home. So all together it was a great trip and I was great I went to spend time with all of them.


Photobucket
Mama and Preston Looking Cool!!

Photobucket
Maggie loves Lemons but she doesn't get to have them alot just when she knows their there..
Photobucket
Preston I am not sure what he is doing!
Photobucket
Me and my Beauiful Mamaw
Photobucket
Don't mind me I just love Preston's laughs they are so cute. So I had to put this picture up!
Photobucket
MAMA AND PAPAW DONNIE

1 comment:

J and Stac said...

Hey Nick!!! I found your blog on your sisters page.....your family is adorable! Travis and his girlfriend have a blog too, so you should check it out! travisandonna.blogspot.com! Keep in touch!